Company’s policies have been built over many years and are the result of advantageous and valuable experiences. Its policies aim to:
- Enhance customer satisfaction through the identification of their needs and expectations, responding precisely and comprehensively to their demands and most importantly, fulfil the contractual obligations and requirements towards them.
- Continuously improve its safety, health, and environment through decreasing its relevant risks and by effectively managing its energy consumption and raw materials.
- Increase efficiency and productivity through training and empowering its employees, appreciating human dignity and individual needs, expanding active employee participation in the decision-making process, and encouraging group development.
- Continuously improve the products’ quality through follow-up and using up-to-date technology and knowhow.
- Achieve the maximum share of the domestic market and identify export target markets through the quality promotion and the development of the company’s product range.
- Promote the company’s brand through the development of marketing and advertising.
- Increase profit by increasing sales through pricing strategies and managing of costs.